Liam’s Guide to Euro 2012, volume 1.
Having excelled for for his Germany in 2010, and acquired a big money move to Real Madrid post-tournament, expectations of Buster Keaton are high.Many pundits have named Germany favourites for the tournament, and Keaton’s performances will be key if they are to succeed.
Mostly I’m blogging this for you, Supriya.
Tangentially related to previous reblog.
- unbornwhiskey likes this
- film-schooled likes this
- janehu reblogged this from ncecire
- ncecire reblogged this from witchblues
- witchblues reblogged this from gorgeryandgushness and added:
- witchblues likes this
- swatkat likes this
- rosieroti reblogged this from gorgeryandgushness and added:
- hyblean likes this
- gorgeryandgushness reblogged this from kallichore and added:
- kallichore reblogged this from liamkclark
- liamkclark posted this